My Stocks & Shares ISA is underperforming. What should I do?

16 March 2023

Question by T

My £570K Stocks & Shares ISA is not managed, costs c. £2000 pa to hold and has some large losses. What should I do?

Answered by Chris Broome

Good morning,

A sensible and very understandable question to ask.

In short, seek independent financial advice, ideally from a Chartered or Certified Financial Planner.

And, pick somebody who charges flat-fees for all initial advice and planning, versus them being paid a % of your wealth 'only' if you invest money with them.

These options will provide confidence and reassurance that their advice is likely to be unbiased.

If you have any more questions or require any further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards

Chris Broome.

Answered by

Chris Broome

Chartered Financial Planner

My name is Chris Broome and I own a wonderful fixed-fee and independent financial planning practice called Longhurst.