Every year, BlackRock ask people from all over the world, including UK, how they think and feel about their financial health.
This year, they went deeper than ever to understand the connection between your financial health and well-being.
This edition of Investor Pulse was conducted at a time of unique political, cultural and social upheaval.To better understand how these forces affect financial health, we listened to more people than ever.
When it comes to balancing the stresses of today with the aspirations of the future, here is what you had to say:
- 45% of us believe money is the most significant cause of stress
- Then 35% say it's health, 31% work and 31% family
- 54% say that the high cost of living is their top concern
- After that it is concern about the state of the economy
- Running out of money in retirement was a concern for 33% of you
- 46% of 18 - 24 year olds are working toward shorter term goals such as vacations/holidays
Visit BlackRock to learn more about Investor Pulse.