• Customer recommend score of 76%
• A strong choice if fair charges are high on your priority list, and a decent all-rounder in terms of service. Customers are happy too, leaving generally good feedback.
• Customer recommend score of 59%
• Well rated by our Boring Money experts but not as much of a hit with customers as some of the others on this list. That being said, clear and notable improvements have been made, and costs are decent for smaller accounts.
• Customer recommend score of 77%
• Despite poor press in 2019, Hargreaves' service and website continue to be largely well-rated by customers. Their website and app scored highly with our testers, but costs didn't fare quite as well.
• Customer recommend score of 82%
• Customers tend to like the experience of Nutmeg, and score the provider highly overall. Service, however, tends to score a little weaker. But costs are decent on a fixed allocation portfolio.
• Customer recommend score of 80%
• A sturdy staple, Vanguard is strong on costs and a pretty solid choice. Customer ratings aren't remarkable, but they aren't bad either.
• Customer recommend score of 85%
• Another good all-rounder, Wealthify is suitable for a wide range of investors. Plus it's decent on charges and very strong on front-end ratings with Boring Money testers.
"Customer ratings and reviews form a large part of these awards – 30% of the score comes from the end user. This is the purest way of gauging the customer experience and including the value question alongside the more frequently analysed price issue.”
Holly Mackay, CEO of Boring Money
Join the thousands of people who get our weekly musings on money, great products, top tips and a dollop of opinion.Sign up to Holly's Blog