Wants to invest: £600 in a tax-free ISA over a year
Preferred approach: Make a start at investing without having to know or do much
Funds or shares: Not sure what's best yet (so we recommend funds as they're an easy all-in-one option that spreads the risk around different investments)
1. Type £600 into the first box
2. Select the ISA account
When you scroll down to check your results, you can filter by ‘Ready-made’ to only see the simplest options. They don’t require you to pick your own investments, you simply choose the level of risk you're comfortable with.
To save your results, simply add your email address in the dark blue box next to your results.
Calculations correct as at 15/7/2019
Notes about these results
• Remember that price isn’t everything – you might prefer a slightly more expensive investment platform or robo adviser that has a higher rating. It’s up to you!
• You may have noticed that these ‘ready-made’ investments are a little more expensive than the ‘DIY’ ones – this is because they do a lot more of the hard work for you. If you’d prefer to pick your own investments, filter by ‘All’ or ‘DIY’.
• To see if there are any other investment providers which also offer ready-made portfolios, check out our Best Buys tables and filter by ‘Beginner investor’.
• As the years roll by, your overall investment pot will likely grow in size. If it does, you may want to come back and try the calculator again to make sure you’re still getting the best deal.