What kind of life do you want for yourself in retirement? And how will you provide it? Hard questions. Even some of us who are retired still don't know the answers! But it doesn't stop us from planning. And with the how-to tips and tools on these pages, it's easier than ever to make better choices.
We'll guide you through the stages of saving for retirement
Explain the different pension types you can choose from
Share your questions with pensions experts
Your future is in your hands. What will you do with it?
*read the small print... this is pensions!
Top 5 planning priorities by life-stage
Timeframes are important when investing, so what changes if you have 5 years or 50 to retirement?
Detailed guides that just make sense
What are the different types of pension product available? And which ones do I need?
Learning the basics
Introducing private pensions and SIPPs
• Simple to start from around £50 a month
• Set up regular payments and you won't even have to look at it for decades
Getting employee benefits
How workplace pensions work
• If you put in 5% of your wages, your employer puts in an extra 3%
• You may already have a default option
What is a SIPP?
The ultimate guide to understanding SIPP
• Find out how you should bother with a SIPP
• Your options at retirement
100% independent reviews of your Pension Choices
Compare the market, read customer reviews and see what Boring Money has to say.
Just want to check costs? Use the SIPP calculator