Women Talk Finance
If you’re fed up of being in the dark about money, have ever felt patronised by "the suits", and want to make more confident decisions without spending hours glued to the Boring Financial News Network, help is at hand.
We’ll give you tips and pointers on 3 major problem areas.
Demystify the worlds of investing, pensions and savings.
Tell you who we rate and why.
And not a fluffy pink ad campaign in sight.
1. Will I have enough to live on when I retire? Read tips
2. What if I miss something important in divorce? Read tips
3. Will the inheritance I leave be enough to support my family? Read tips
4. How will my kids ever get on the housing ladder? Read tips
5. How will I support myself if I take some time off work? Read tips
Discover our ISA top picks and learn how to start with as little as £1
Work out if you'd be better off with cash or stocks and shares
Learn how to build a tax-free nest egg for when they turn 18
See why the stock market can be ideal for kids under 10
Learn how to get £20 for free for every £80 you save in a private pension
Understand the three types of pension and what else you need to prepare
Hear from women in the same financial boat as you. And find an advisor who can set your mind at ease.
True money stories from people with similar challenges
Burning money questions answered by the experts
Help with choosing an Independent Financial Advisor
Meet the ladies