We know that if anyone's going to provide for our later years, it's us. You can't live on a State Pension alone, so we're taking our financial futures into our own hands.
Some of us are retired already. Some of us are a lifetime away. All of us are planning ahead.
What kind of life do you want for yourself in retirement? And how will you provide it? Hard questions. Even some of us who are retired still don't know the answers! But it doesn't stop us from planning. And with the how-to tips and tools on these pages, it's easier than ever to make better choices.
• We'll guide you through the stages of saving for retirement
• Explain the different pension types you can choose from
• Share your questions with pensions experts
Your future is in your hands. What will you do with it?
Free money: get an extra £20 on every £80 you save*
Tax benefits: high rate taxpayers get an additional £20 or £25 on top
Time lock: Money locked away until you’re 55+ (57 from 2028)
*read the small print... this is pensions!
What are the different types of pension product available? And which ones do I need?
Introducing private pensions and SIPPs
• Simple to start from around £50 a month
• Set up regular payments and you won't even have to look at it for decades
How workplace pensions work
• If you put in 5% of your wages, your employer puts in an extra 3%
• You may already have a default option