Site Logo
Site Logo

Do you know how I can access money I've got invested with Denaro St?

28 March 2022

Got a question?We'll put your question to our panel of helpful advisers

Question by Bev

I have money invested with Denaro St Helen’s and can’t access it or get any dividends from it.

Answered by Oliver McDonald

Hi Bev,

I've not heard of them myself.

You should contact the company in the first instance, which I am sure you've done.

If the company is regulated by the FCA, you are given a high level of protection. You can raise a complaint to the company and if not resolved within 8 weeks, refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

Hope that helps and you get this resolved.


Answered by

Oliver McDonald

Director & Independent Financial Adviser

I have worked in financial services for 15 years gaining extensive experience in financial planning. I am a people person. You will rarely find me explaining complex spreadsheets or using jargon. I keep my conversations at a high level and realised early on that financial planning is all about helping my clients achieve the lifestyle they want in future. I work with individuals, business owners and entrepreneurs. I specialise in retirement planning, investments and business protection.